Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/20 23:33:38 UTC

Adding a dependency

At least as an experiment, I added an additional dependency to the Aegis
pom. It's a thing that will be referenced at runtime, not at compile
time.

It gets downloaded by mvn, but then I get 'class not found' at runtime
when mvn runs the tests.

Am I missing something?

Re: Adding a dependency

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 20 September 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> At least as an experiment, I added an additional dependency to the
> Aegis pom. It's a thing that will be referenced at runtime, not at
> compile time.
>
> It gets downloaded by mvn, but then I get 'class not found' at runtime
> when mvn runs the tests.
>
> Am I missing something?

"Unzip -v" the jar in you ~/.m2/repository/msv/msv/... directory to make
sure it really was downloaded correctly.  Occasionally, mvn borks a
download.  Usually it screws up the metadata and refuses to find the
right version, but I've seen other wackyness.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer