Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Wadi Jalil Maluf <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 17:45:45 UTC

AegisDataBinding and null elements

Hi all!
       I want to avoid returning null values so no "<ns2:name
ns3:nil="true"/>" is returned. I'm using Aegis context and Aegis
DataBinding. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Wadi

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4690 (20091215) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com

Re: AegisDataBinding and null elements

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Turn off nillable, with an @nnotation, a .aegis.xml file, or the