Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Anastasija Mensikova <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 18:08:39 UTC

SentimentAnalysisParser updates

Hi everyone,

Some updates on our SentimentAnalysisParser.

For the past week I worked on making a pull request to Tika and on looking
for the right categorical open datasets to enhance my
SentimentAnalysisParser and make it categorical. Thanks to your help and
some reasearch, we have decided on using SentiWordNet and Stanford
Sentiment Treebank to create Facebook reaction-like categories for
sentiment analysis.

My next steps will include: creating a pull request to OpenNLP, work on
making my parser categorical and implement AbstractEvaluatorTool and
AbstractCrossValidatorTool to yield some results that can be used on our
GH-page in the form of D3 graphs.

Thank you for all of your help and have a great rest of the week!

Thank you,
Anastasija

Re: SentimentAnalysisParser updates

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
No problem Jörn we’ll make it happen.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS)
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,