Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@becomo.com> on 2006/02/25 16:26:06 UTC

How to determine application's context path?

Hello

Is there any way to determine application's context path without need for
the first request?

I'd like to setup some monitoring stuff (MBeans) during app initialization
(ServletContextListener). And it seems that contextPath is available
_only_ as a part of HttpServletRequest.

Sure I could use init parameters or something similiar, but it's not a
solution for me. It's very likely there will be several same webapps
deployed on single tomcat and I have to able distinguish between MBeans.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski
Becomo SA