Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tomasz Prus <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/30 14:24:32 UTC

Exchange.AGGREGATED_COUNT

Where can i find

Exchange.AGGREGATED_COUNT

because i found it in many examples?

from("jms:queue:bankReplyQueue")
    .aggregator(header(Constants.PROPERTY_SSN), new
BankResponseAggregationStrategy())
    .completedPredicate(header(Exchange.AGGREGATED_COUNT).isEqualTo(3))

I try use aggregator but i can't get it working.

Is it actual and working? :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/processor/BodyInAggregatingStrategy.java

or

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/loan-broker-example.html

Re: Exchange.AGGREGATED_COUNT

Posted by Tomasz Prus <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

we try to aggregate messages from different provider, we use multicast
and aggregator but we cannot get it work. We tried it in different
ways but we don't have any idea what we do wrong. Please help:

public void configure() {
    	from("jbi:endpoint:http://tel.de/booking/jms/clientRequestReader").multicast().to(FLIGHTS,
HOTELS);

    	from(FLIGHTS).filter().xpath("//booking-package-request/flights")
    		.to("jbi:endpoint:http://flights.net/JMSProviderService/ypsilonRequestWriter");

    	from(HOTELS).filter().xpath("//booking-package-request/hotels")
    		.to("jbi:endpoint:http://www.hotels.com/JMSProviderService/gtaRequestWriter");

    	from("jbi:endpoint:http://flights.net/jms/flightsConnectorResponseWriter").to("direct:aggregator");
    	from("jbi:endpoint:http://www.hotels.com/jms/hotelsConnectorResponseWriter").to("direct:aggregator");

    	from("direct:aggregator").aggregator(header("JMSCorrelationID"),
new AggregationStrategy() {

			@Override
			public Exchange aggregate(Exchange oldExchange, Exchange newExchange) {
				Exchange copy = newExchange.copy();
		        Message newIn = copy.getIn();
		        String oldBody = oldExchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
		        String newBody = newIn.getBody(String.class);
		        newIn.setBody(oldBody + "\n" + newBody);
		        return copy;
			}

    	}).
        completedPredicate(header("org.apache.camel.Exchange.AggregatedCount").isEqualTo(3))
        .to("jbi:endpoint:http:/tel.de/booking/clientProviderService/clientProviderEndpoint");

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Tomasz,