Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2016/07/13 15:43:35 UTC

Re: Apache Syncope & ApacheCon EU 2016 in Seville, Spain

Hi Pierre,
thanks for taking this forward.

I was thinking to propose something like as "What's new in Apache Syncope 2.0" - giving the considerable new features we are finalizing.

IMO there are at least two interesting topics more:

 1. Practically show some reference 100% Open Source IAM solution - say Syncope + CAS + OpenLDAP

 2. Focus on Enduser architecture and present some possible customizations and extensions

WDYT? Any volunteer?
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Apache Syncope & ApacheCon EU 2016 in Seville, Spain

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Great news, Colm.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by andrea <an...@tirasa.net>.

Il 08/09/2016 13:31, Colm O hEigeartaigh ha scritto:
> Yep I've submitted a talk on integrating Syncope with Camel, hopefully it
> will get accepted!
>
> Colm.

Hi Colm and all devs,

I have submitted a talk, too!
I would talk about new AngularJS Enduser.

Hopefully we will meet in Siviglia :)

Best regards,
Andrea

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

wrote:

> Hi,
> I have recently realized that I will unfortunately not able to join the
> ApacheCon EU 2016.
>
> Colm, I hope that you had the chance to submit your talk, indeed.
>
> Regards.

>> On 13/07/2016 18:14, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds good Francesco! I was thinking of submitting a talk based on the
>>> new
>>> Camel-based provisioning in 2.0.0, giving some practical examples, etc.
>>> IMO
>>> it is a very powerful new feature of Syncope 2.0.0 that deserves to be
>>> publicised more - we can now hook user/group/etc provisioning into an
>>> integration engine, which is a real advantage compared to other IdM
>>> solutions.
>>>

>> That's great to hear!
>>
>> Regarding the Camel-based provisioning, I believe there is room for some
>> improvement, I'll open a separate thread for that.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <
>>> ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Pierre,

>> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> Involved at The Apache Software Foundation:
> member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
> CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
> http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Apache Syncope & ApacheCon EU 2016 in Seville, Spain

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--