Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/20 16:44:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r415632 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/accessibility/bin/

Oops.  Thanks Tim.  And thanks for fixing up my Eclipse/MANIFEST
mess.  I'll try a little harder with my cut'n'paste creation of these
next time.  I wonder if we can add tests to the builds to catch these
problems?

Regards,
 Mark.