Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2015/12/01 05:54:24 UTC

[VOTE] Retire Ripple

Greetings,

The Ripple community has been discussing retirement on their dev list.

  http://s.apache.org/LjX

It would be more clear cut if there had been a VOTE thread, but since the
discussion took place on the podling dev list (rather than the private list or
some other non-central channel), since traffic is low and thus the thread is
very prominent, and since the subject line contains the word "retire",
hopefully all potential contributors have received sufficient notice.

This is a vote of the IPMC to retire the podling.

[ ] +1 to retire Ripple from the Incubator
[ ] -1 to keep Ripple in the Incubator

This vote will be held open for at least 72 hours.

Should this vote pass, I have volunteered to assist Ripple with retirement,
as I have been assisting Droids, Kalumet and Corinthia.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
+1

The Ripple community has been discussing retirement on their dev list.

  https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fs.apache.org%2fLjX&data=01%7c01%7cRoss.Gardler%40microsoft.com%7cba9a960e687d44eea7a408d2fa0b7e24%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=Ce%2fwZWoVbE9sn4niwBV2eJPpg2MBb62qkg%2fNGPeKMRM%3d

Re: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Danese Cooper <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

RE: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Brad Kolarov <br...@b23.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Regards,

 Brad Kolarov | B23 LLC | brad@b23.io<ma...@b23.io> | 703.957.9155<tel:703.957.9155>

Re: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
+1 [binding]

Re: [VOTE] Retire Ripple

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding, Ripple mentor since it arrived)