Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Antoine van Wel <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 23:06:10 UTC

form inside table not displayed on ajax call

Hi all,

I have a table with various rows in them with an action link per row.
When pressing the action link, that row disappears, and new rows are
inserted.
It works as a charm, except when the newly inserted rows are surrounded by a
<form> tag, so inside the form, there are <tr> tags.
What happens then is... nothing! The row with the action link disappears as
it should, but the new rows are not rendered.
In the Ajax-debug-window I see the table is returned as expected, including
the form and new rows.

When I turn on these extra rows on the initial run (so everything visible)
the table renders correctly, showing everything.
When I move the form inside a row, it works fine... but that's not enough..

Cannot imagine this is really a Wicket problem... Using Wicket 1.3.6 +
Firefox

Any tips appreciated!

Antoine.

--

take your photos everywhere you go - http://www.memolio.com

Re: form inside table not displayed on ajax call

Posted by Antoine van Wel <an...@gmail.com>.
why, of course...

thanks for your quick reply!

Antoine.