Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 排骨瘦肉丁 <15...@qq.com> on 2017/02/08 09:48:35 UTC

Re: Issues in building cubes of Apache Kylin

Solved it??How to solve it?Please tell me!!!Please!!!

Re: Issues in building cubes of Apache Kylin

Posted by sakouhi <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I recently installed kylin, and I started with successfully kylin,
everything seems fine, hadoop, hive, hbase, all installed on hadoop client
machine, for test mode. In fact, I followed the steps to create a sample
cube and fail to create kylin_sales_cube. Is their any confiquration how to
set kylin and hive ?????