Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2006/02/23 03:21:38 UTC

Bug fixes not promoted since Friday.

Doug,

Could you please take a look at three JIRA issues that sitting there for
quite a while now:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-42
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-40
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-33

The first two are actually bugs that produce incorrect results as I
write it.
The last one is an improvement, which would not heart any existing
functionality.
It would be good to resolve them one way or another.

Thanks,

--Konst

Re: Bug fixes not promoted since Friday.

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Konstantin Shvachko wrote:
> Could you please take a look at three JIRA issues that sitting there for
> quite a while now:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-42
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-40
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-33

I have now committed one and added comments to the other two.

Cheers,

Doug