Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2020/08/07 08:32:58 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.25.0

Andrei,

We agreed that this would be a quick release. Above I mentioned Aug
8th as a target, and it's Aug 7th already. Can you start moving the
release process along, please.

Julian

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
There are several categories of "important":

Breaking: 2569, 3923, 4079.

Highlights: 4134 (interval expressions), 4080 (character literals as
aliases), 3923 (change how planner rules are parameterized); 2160
(spatial functions).

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
I would say yes.

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.