Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Numa Schmeder <nu...@nsconsult.net> on 2006/09/25 10:13:09 UTC

Encoding the locale into the url

Hello all,

I am checking if there is a way to encode the locale into the
tapestry generated URL, this is to avoid caching problem with browser
as currently the url is the same for whatever locale.
I am using tap3 but maybe this is already available in tap4?  In tap3
i know i should change all service implementations to handle an
additional parameter, but maybe someone has already done so?

Thanks,

Numa

Re: Encoding the locale into the url

Posted by Numa Schmeder <nu...@nsconsult.net>.
Well I switch the locale using a page redirection:

engine.setLocale(theLocale);
engine.cleanup();
IEngineService service = cycle.getEngine().getService
(Tapestry.PAGE_SERVICE);
ILink link = service.getLink(cycle, this, new String[]{"Home"});
throw new RedirectException(link.getURL());

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.