Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yuhan Zhang <yz...@onescreen.com> on 2012/03/07 01:26:04 UTC

about solrj giving facet=true instead of facet=on

hi all,

I'm using the solrj Java client to query solr server with facet. However,
it ends up that it is giving the wrong query string,
as I'm expecting:
/solr/select/?q=*%3A*&facet=on&facet.field=domain
it gave
/solr/select/?q=*%3A*&facet=true&facet.field=domain

it set facet=true instead of facet=on.

I'm using solr 3.1 on the server, and also solrj 3.1 on the client.

Is there some setting to change the query string, either from
the client or on the server? or do I have to checkout the solrj code
and recompile it?

Thank you.

Yuhan

Re: about solrj giving facet=true instead of facet=on

Posted by Yuhan Zhang <yz...@onescreen.com>.
nvm, they are identical. The problem is that I'm missing rows=0

query string that counts identical fiels are:
solr/select/?q=*%3A*&rows=0&facet=true&facet.field=domain

--
Yuhan Zhang
Application Developer

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally
privileged. Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a
waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in error, please do
not directly or indirectly print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
otherwise use the information. In addition, please delete this e-mail and
all copies and notify the sender.