Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2012/11/16 03:05:11 UTC

GrowERP a solution? was: Question: Free available skeleton of simple shop and portal solution based on OFBiz

You might want to have a look at our Growerp.com development which will
contain the most simplest website based on the content manager with a
shop option which will be the most simple e-commerce implementation. We
expect a first version in the next 3-4 weeks.

As a bonus you will have  the most simple back-end also available.

Most simple means here that basic ERP functionality is present and can
be used by companies under 5 employees.

The system is fully open source and could use some more contributors.

all info at http://growerp.com

Regards,
Hans