Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jim O'Callaghan <ji...@peritussolutions.com> on 2011/03/25 13:39:35 UTC

Dateformat

Can anyone advise on whether there is a global format setting that can be
applied for date fields throughout a tap application - I don't want to have
to specify the format for every field - thanks.

Regards,

Jim.

RE: Dateformat

Posted by Jim O'Callaghan <jc...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Please ignore - I changed this to use the tapx datepicker instead and found the problem wasn’t the locale setup – I have a locale switcher in place and when the locale is changes to ex. ‘es’ the date format is correct for both the standard date field / date picker return value.  The locales I am specifying in AppModule are en,de,es – I guess en is interpreted as US English rather than UK.

Regards,
Jim.

Re: Dateformat

Posted by "dragan.sahpaskix@gmail.com" <dr...@gmail.com>.
IDK of there is an easier way,
but you can make new DisplayBlockContribution only for Date.class and format
the date as you like.

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski