Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Miroslav Vadkerti <th...@vadkerti.net> on 2016/05/23 19:43:54 UTC

bad image quality with tigervnc server

Hi,

I am experiencing bad image quality when connecting to my TigerVNC server
via guacamole. With the TigerVNC viewer the image is sharp. Any idea what
could be wrong? Could be that the guacamole vnc client is using wrong
encoding or jpeg transport?

Thanks,
/M

Re: bad image quality with tigervnc server

Posted by Miroslav Vadkerti <th...@vadkerti.net>.
Hi Mike,

Thanks very much, I applied your SQL and we now have a sharp image in
guacamole :) I also found out that we see the best performance with
ultra encoding, which seems to be also what tigervnc is using.

Best regards,
/M

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
Hi Miroslav,