Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Adrian Breban <ad...@siveco.kappa.ro> on 2000/11/08 17:17:03 UTC

Encoding problem

I make an interactive site with Cocoon  and Oracle 8i (all information
displayed in site pages is loaded from database and all information from
this site is loaded from administration pages). The problem is encoding
(iso-8859-2). I try all tips from xml-cocoon-users but dose not help me. The
special characters are displayed correctly for example:
<b><xsl:value-of select="Title"/></b>
But if I want use bold and italic <i><b><xsl:value-of
select="Title"/></b></i> the special charactes are expanded (&atilde; not ã)

After all configurations you have suggested me, Tomcat still gives me same
error message (Unsuported encoding: ISO-8859-2; charset=ISO-8859-2)

Can anybody help me?

Configuration:
Windows NT. 4.0
Java 1.3.0