Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr> on 2005/03/02 16:58:11 UTC

x:Tree 1.0.8 compatibility with new Tree2

Hello

I use the x:tree since the 1.0.7 version.
I want to know, if all my source code which use the x:tree component in
my current version 1.0.8, will be work with the new tree2.
And if is not working, is the old version will be maintained and install
in the 1.0.9?

Thanks,

Adrien

Re: x:Tree 1.0.8 compatibility with new Tree2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Adrien,

We are still figuring out what do with the new tree component but if
you use the current tree component you will likely have to make some
minor changes.

If you want to use tree2 you need to check it out the latest code from
CVS.  Do you know how to use CVS and Ant?

We are in the middle of moving our infrastructure around now that
MyFaces is a top level Apache project.  One of the things we are
working on is getting nightly builds.  Once that is done users such as
yourself can just download the latest without worying about CVS and
Ant.

sean

Posted by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr>.
Olivier,

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.
 From my POV there are some issues we have to discuss before tree2 will

--
Oliver Rossmueller
Software Engineer and IT-Consultant

Re: x:Tree 1.0.8 compatibility with new Tree2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Adrien,