Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Sebastian Mohr <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/30 12:56:11 UTC

Getting started with Flex wiki page for Flex Newbies (was: [RT] My Flex journey)

Looks like there should be a wiki page for these questions ;) Is somebody
going set this up? Either we should use the existing "Getting started" wiki
page [1] or we should open up a new page for this. Thoughts?

- Sebastian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Getting+Started

Re: Getting started with Flex wiki page for Flex Newbies (was: [RT] My Flex journey)

Posted by JP Bader <jp...@zavteq.com>.
I would like to see a page setup that shows, step by step, (and I'd be
happy to create it) that shows how to create Flex Unit tests for parts
of the framework so we can start having test coverage, i.e. "This is
the Apache Flex standard procedure for setting up Hamcrest FlexUnit
tests, blah blah blah".  Or have Labriola point his FlexUnit pages
over to us so it sits all under one roof?  Or, come to think of it,
have a link to FlexUnit's site, but still with guidelines for creating
framework unit tests...?

--
JP Bader
Principal

Re: Getting started with Flex wiki page for Flex Newbies (was: [RT] My Flex journey)

Posted by Omar Gonzalez <om...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.