Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by Ralf Fortnagel <r....@21torr.com> on 2001/03/01 14:26:20 UTC

error at apache start

Hi Folks!

I've installed the ApacheModuleDtcl.dll in my Apache 1.3 on Windows Nt4.0
the httpd.conf-directives are set:
	LoadModule dtcl_module modules/ApacheModuleDtcl.dll
	#
	AddType application/x-httpd-tcl .ttml
	AddType application/x-dtcl-tcl .tcl
If i start the apache-daemon, i get the message:
Syntax error on line 207 of c:/programme/apache
group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `dtcl_module' in file c:/programme/apache
group/apache/mod
les/ApacheModuleDtcl.dll is garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module
DSO?

what's wrong?

thanks in advance
--
Ralf Fortnagel                21TORR AGENCY gmbh
r.fortnagel@21torr.com        Engineering

Re: error at apache start

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org>.
"Ralf Fortnagel" <r....@21torr.com> writes:

> Syntax error on line 207 of c:/programme/apache
> group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
> API module structure `dtcl_module' in file c:/programme/apache
> group/apache/mod
> les/ApacheModuleDtcl.dll is garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module
> DSO?
>
> what's wrong?

The .dll is a bit out of date, but a new one should be available quite
soon.  It will be of the very latest version of mod_dtcl, so, a bit
experimental.  Would you be willing to help test it out?

David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/
Free Software:           http://people.debian.org/~davidw/
   Apache Tcl:           http://tcl.apache.org