Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Mohni, Daniel" <da...@ch.unisys.com> on 2006/09/26 16:12:25 UTC

RE: AW:[solved for tomcat] working war for testing

Hi Brett

after all I now found the cause of my problems :-)

as you mentioned before, parts of the jsps are rendered
as text. after looking in the source of createAdmin.jsp
I found the culprit....

the includes inside the pages are .jspf files, now tomcat
will by default only process *.jsp and *.jspx files.

this is configured in $tomcat_home$/conf/web.xml

to keep things in scope with archiva I added

     <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jspf</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

to archiva\archiva-webapp\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\web.xml
and rebuilded the war

using my archiva.xml with the resource definition and the war
works as it should, I can now start working with archiva

tnx for your support...

Daniel

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
These are meant to be included as <%@include which is like a cut and
paste into the JSP. Maybe someoe tried a <ww:include or something
that needs to be corrected. Thanks!

- Brett