Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/04 23:07:10 UTC

Cassandra training on May 21 in Palo Alto

I'll be running a day-long Cassandra training class on Friday, May 21.
 I'll cover

- Installation and configuration
- Application design
- Basics of Cassandra internals
- Operations
- Tuning and troubleshooting

Details at http://riptanobayarea20100521.eventbrite.com/

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: Cassandra training on May 21 in Palo Alto

Posted by uncle mantis <un...@gmail.com>.
Next time you are in Houston, TX, COUNT ME IN!

Regards,

Michael

Posted by Ned Wolpert <ne...@imemories.com>.
Probably could charge for it.

--
Virtually, Ned Wolpert

"Settle thy studies, Faustus, and begin..."   --Marlowe

Re: Cassandra training on May 21 in Palo Alto

Posted by Jeremy Dunck <jd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Shook <js...@gmail.com>.
Dallas

Posted by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com>.
toronto :)

If not toronto, Virginia.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Mann <sd...@gmail.com>.
So, how about Denver? I would be willing to help get the word out
(local user's groups, word of mouth, etc).

Thanks,
-Scott

--
-Scott

Re: Cassandra training on May 21 in Palo Alto

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Mann <sd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vick Khera <vi...@khera.org>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.