Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sébastien Piller <pi...@hmcrecord.ch> on 2008/02/11 13:42:59 UTC

Load resource from anywhere on the HDD

Hello,

I have a little question: my app lets the user upload some files on the
server side. I would like to put them somewhere on the server hdd, out
of the context of the application (let say on /dev/etc/uploads), so when
I redeploy my war (update of the system), all the uploaded files aren't
going to be deleted.

I just don't know how to reference them, when they are not in any
package (this files are images, swf, and other binary, and I need to
display images & swf in html). I searched for some ResourceReference,
but none of them lookup out of the webapp.

Need I to write my own ResourceLocator/ResourceReference to achieve
that? Or is there something existant in wicket?

Thank you vm ;)