Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 22:50:55 UTC

social menu on website

I think the social menu items (star this repo/fork this repo/badge) do
not belong in the menu.

Other ASF projects that have Github mirrors just make do with the
"fork me on Github" banner at the top rhs of the page, e.g. as per
groovy.

Re: social menu on website

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Have just rebuilt the site from trunk, and it looks much better now, thanks.

Re: social menu on website

Re: social menu on website

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 21. April 2016 22:50:55 MESZ, schrieb sebb <se...@gmail.com>:
>I think the social menu items (star this repo/fork this repo/badge) do
>not belong in the menu.
>
>Other ASF projects that have Github mirrors just make do with the
>"fork me on Github" banner at the top rhs of the page, e.g. as per
>groovy.

As we have a github button on the top rhs now, we could remove the badges in the menu. At least in my opinion (and yours as it seems). (maven badge? )

But I will go to sleep now. If anyone else removes it while I am sleeping, I would not be mind.

Felix