Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2008/12/24 19:38:12 UTC

JAXRS documentation

Hi,

I've worked today on updating the CXF JAXRS documentation.

Please review it. Feedback will be welcomed - please contact me directly
or reply to this email. If you thing anything obvious is missing or
needs to be further expanded upon, let me know please.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Cheers, Sergey

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html

RE: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
I see now...

http://tinyurl.com/8mqgk4

This typo is in a third party interface hence there's nothing I can do
about it.

http://tinyurl.com/9fx2mg

Sure - will fix it

http://tinyurl.com/78gfzx

I actually spotted the first 'piece' and fixed it as one of my recent
merges but missed the other one - will fix it too.

By the way - I've no problems with yourself pointing to these typos - it
will only make the code better

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Actually, Glen, I thought you were referring to the documentation but those
are the links to the code and I can't see what typos you're talking about
:-)

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Thanks Glen, will fix them. Will also do few more updates in the next few
days, before the end of the year

Cheers, Sergey

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.