Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net> on 2017/07/18 16:11:31 UTC

Filter security.properties commit creates authentication problems

Hi Colm,

I presume that one of your last commit "Filter security.properties for
the spring tests as well" creates some authentication problems on Syncope.
The problem is related at the resource filtering that you added in
core/spring/pom.xml.

If you generate a new project from archetype andtry to log on to the
console, Syncope returns an exception.
Please, can you fix or revert in all branches?

Thanks

Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: Filter security.properties commit creates authentication problems

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi Colm,

Il 19/07/2017 12:09, Colm O hEigeartaigh ha scritto:
> I've excluded the securityConfig.xml from the filtering and it seems to
> work. Can you try again and confirm please?
Yes, now it works.
Thanks

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Filter security.properties commit creates authentication problems

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@tirasa.net>.
Hi Colm,

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Marco,

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Filter security.properties commit creates authentication problems

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yes I'll take a look.