Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 17:54:46 UTC

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Hi All,

We are planning to have a RC ready by tomorrow afternoon. Please commit any
changes that you need to commit for this release before that.

Suresh, will you be able to work on the issue
AIRAVATA-953<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-953>,
which is a blocker to this release. I can also work on it, if you can guide
me what need to be done.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri

Re: Features for 0.11 Release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Chathuri,

Sure, I will be able to work on the JNLP issue today. I will commit the build later in the evening.

Suresh