Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by 955301 <k9...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/25 02:39:09 UTC

For your information, regarding the spam below from
Edward Flick:

CDF imaging, the company Edward works for, can be
reached as follows:
1515 Tower Dr.
Moore, OK  73160

(800) 233-7773 or (405) 794-1594
Fax: (405) 794-1586

Turns out Paul Flick is the CEO (extension 113), and
Denny Flick (extension 11) is the President. This is
all from their web site at cdf-imaging.com. I
encourage you to voice your opinion.

Edward, please don't send this crap to the group. I
happen to be on contract with a cell phone company,
and Line Number Portability happens to be my current
tasking, which I am scheduled to complete on 1 Oct. So
we are in fact, taking it very seriously, despite your
rant.