Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2007/10/01 17:38:46 UTC

Re: Help for Kandula 1

Quoting Dominik Heller <Do...@seitenbau.com>:

Please post your mails on kandula-dev@ws.apache.org

There is a user guide for Kandula-1 which gives details on how to setup and run
the examples. Its best to follow up on those instructions first. If you are not
familiar with Apache Axis, please refer to their documentation/mailing list for
any Axis specific issues.

for atomic transactions see:

http://ws.apache.org/kandula/1/ws-at--how_to_use.html

Use TCP monitor to monitor messages and let us know exactly where the
communication between client and server stops and message headers that you
observe should you run in to further problems.

Thanks,
-- Dasarath