Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 17:13:39 UTC

standard slides?

A person in my area has an opportunity to attend a conference and give a 7-minute talk on why Cordova is great and why folks should consider using it. I suspect that several people here do that on a regular basis, except you get more time. Would any of you be willing to share or point me to your presentation slides, especially any that cite Cordova usage in apps? Thanks!

-- Marcel Kinard

Re: standard slides?

Posted by Alessandro Aprile <ap...@gmail.com>.
incorrect link... :(