Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2014/03/10 19:02:18 UTC

AOO 4.1 beta - typo in release notes

Hello!

I was reading the "release notes" and the first thing I spotted was:

        Updated Dictionaries

English (en)

*Note: The extension contains multiple varients. Only the en-GB
dictionary has ben updated.
*

I believe there is a typo in "varients" and "ben".

Kind regards,
        ------------------------

Re: AOO 4.1 beta - typo in release notes

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 03/10/2014 07:02 PM, schrieb Marco A.G.Pinto:
> Hello!
>
> I was reading the "release notes" and the first thing I spotted was:
>

>         Updated Dictionaries
>
> English (en)
>
> *Note: The extension contains multiple varients. Only the en-GB
> dictionary has ben updated.
> *
>

> I believe there is a typo in "varients" and "ben".

Thanks for the hint. I've fixed the typos.

Marcus