Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Floris P. Barthel" <me...@emulation-inc.com> on 2002/04/14 20:25:04 UTC

apache probleem

I have an apache 1.3 (and 2.0, i tried both) problem. I can't seem to get it
to work. It used to all work fine, until a while ago mysql messed up and I
had to reinstall it. Now apache won't work. I run mandrake 8.1. Going to
localhost gives an error message. Can anyone help me out here. I am sorry I
can not give more details, I barely know whats wrong, why its not working.
Floris P. Barthel
mephidmann@emulation-inc.com
ICQ#: 152652980

Webmaster Emulation Inc.