Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/13 18:24:14 UTC

Commons CSV - notice of intent

We've a codebase donated from Netcetera to add to Commons Sandbox as
the beginnings of a Commons CSV component.

There is obviously the Commons community to work on the component, but
more specifically there are 3 ASF committers who are planning to work
on the component. There are 2 non-committers who we'll be inviting to
join, but as we have enough of a community to start with we'll simply
nominate these non-committers if and when they contribute.

A software code grant is now on file in the foundation repository.
There are no dependencies and no other legalities I can see that will
cause problem.

So I'm thinking I can go and commit the code. I'm going to go ahead
and commit the original source (package names, no licence etc) and
then immediately reorganize package names and add licensing.

Are there any -1's or adjustments to how I plan to put the code in?

Hen

Re: Commons CSV - notice of intent

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1