Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cora <ic...@pacific.net.hk> on 2003/03/08 09:48:28 UTC

get much error after install Cocoon

I just install Cocoon 2.0 (it is follow the book "Cocoon Building XML Applications"), after restart the tomcat 4.1.18 and goto http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ , it show much error on scrren. ( please refer to text file).
Any one can help?

And I need finish a homework for web-application use xml + java within 3 weeks. But I'm a new for xml, and java just knwon very little. Could anyone can give me a useful and easy understand site (or some source code,if possible) for my reference?

Thanks in advance!
Cora