Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/01 16:58:30 UTC

Re: Printing xml.apache.org

I've often found that specific browser versions have different printing
behavior - one idea is to try another browser version.

Overall we are working on a new framework for the whole website - a new
project called forrest will be starting up sometime soon to do this,
which should result in a much cleaner look and much simpler
maintenance.  Some discussions have taken place on
general@xml.apache.org mailing list if you're interested;p or see
archives here
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-apache-general&m=101249671529769&w=2

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />

http://greetings.yahoo.com