Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/03/30 11:04:59 UTC

contributing process and convention

contributing process is

1 create jira ticket first
2 create one new branch for this task
3 commit and send pr ://please associate related JIRA TICK in your comments
3.1 our script will search your ticket and close it by regex as re.findall("GRIFFIN-[0-9]{1,5}",comments)
4 admin will review and accept your pr as contributing.

Thanks,
William

Re: contributing process and convention

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
We should add these steps to website.

I am thinking about having wiki page too for the discussion.

What do you guys think?

- Henry