Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/11/26 19:23:41 UTC

Updates to the Isis website

All,

fyi, I've started to move some content from our original incubator to our
new CMS-based site [1].  The main thing to notice is the new documentation
[2] and support [3] pages.

For the documentation in particular you'll see that there are a bunch of
child pages.  The first two sections ("Getting Started"), ("Learning More")
are copied over, the other sections are stubs.

You might note that I haven't put a section for a number of components,
such as the HTML viewer, XML object store, default in-memory object store
and DnD viewers.  That either because I don't think they will need their
own sections, or that we might deprecate them in the future.  But that's a
topic for another thread.

Anyway, comments welcome

Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org