Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Darius Ivanauskas <da...@nomagiclt.com> on 1998/12/16 19:10:55 UTC

documentation/3542: Question about enviroment variable HTTP_REFERER

>Number:         3542
>Category:       documentation
>Synopsis:       Question about enviroment variable HTTP_REFERER
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Actually I couldn't find information about the HTTP_REFERER env variable.
1. Where it comes from? ( i mean how apache server gets it from browser and
do all browsers support it )
2. How apache behaves with HTTP_REFERER when browser uses proxy server?
  (f.e. squid)

If you could answer these questions please let me know.

Thanks,
With best wishes,
Darius Ivanauskas.

P.S. Sorry for my english, it isn't my first language :(