Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Chuck Williams <cb...@earthlink.net> on 2003/04/11 03:54:01 UTC

more on jetspeed:portletlink tag....

well I've finally gotten my href link generating correctly...now I'm
having trouble getting the link to work.

Here's the href:

What I want this link to do is to display a new page with a single pane and a single portlet in that pane. The portlet is a
JSP portlet that will understand what to do with the docid parameter in the href.

I've defined the audit.psml file, here it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- edited with XMLSPY v5 rel. 3 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Chuck Williams (Vitria Limited-Use DEMO) -->
<portlets id="01">
	<metainfo>
		<title>Audit Log Details Page</title>
	</metainfo>
	<security-ref parent="owner-only"/>
	<layout position="-1" size="-1"/>
	<control name="TabControl"/>
	<controller name="TabController"/>
	<portlets id="03">
		<metainfo>
			<title>Home</title>
		</metainfo>
		<security-ref parent="owner-only"/>
		<layout position="-1" size="-1"/>
		<controller name="OneColumn"/>
		<entry id="01" parent="AuditLogDetails">
			<layout position="-1" size="-1"/>
		</entry>
	</portlets>
</portlets>

When I click on the link from above, I get my portal default layout (header and footer) and the line:

          Error retrieving Portal Page: Profile not found.

What's going on and how do I fix it? I've tried the tutorials and docs and don't see anything.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck