Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ro...@hydro.qc.ca on 2003/02/24 18:20:03 UTC

Set a new object in another object property

Set a new object in another object property.

The <attr> property of the <field> property is always null. I think I am
missing something.

<field>
	<description>Agency</description>
      <attr>
           	<number>18</number>
           	<code>AGENCE_ID</code>
      </attr>
</field>
digester.addObjectCreate("field", VOField.class);
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/description");
digester.addObjectCreate("field/attr", VOFieldAttr.class);
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr/number");
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr/code");
digester.addBeanPropertySetter("field/attr");

The <description> is fine but the <attr> attribute of the <field> object is
always null.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? How can I set the newly created
object <attr> in the <field> object?

Thank you
Stephan