Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/08 21:30:19 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.0

Results of the Apache Artemis 1.5.0 release:

Vote passes with 5 Binding +1 Votes,  and 4 Non Binding +1 Votes

The following votes were received:

Binding:

Clebert Suconic
Jim Gomes
Martyn Taylor
Christopher Shannon
Timothy Bish

Non Binding:

John Ament
Bennet Schulz
Fabio Gomes dos Santos
Matt Pavlovich

Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at the RC and cast the vote.

I will start with uploading the process and uploading the website.

Clebert Suconic

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Artemis 1.5.0

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Well, the reason Antoine didn't give a +1 was because his issue wasn't
fixed on this release. Basically he said he didn't mind about it as it
didn't have his reported issue fixed. His +0 records that opinion.

1.5.0 still a good release, it has tons of fixes as I pointed on the
Vote thread, and release notes. I even responded him with this point.

his opinion was recorded, and I'm hoping someone will be able to
contribute a fix as he pointed out before next release.

Fair enough point though, I will try to be more persuasive next time
:) point for anyone else doing a release also.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@gmail.com>.
Very appreciated, thank you!

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.