Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Shiva <si...@informix.com> on 2000/08/30 02:24:28 UTC

Multiple Top Level Parameters

Hi,
	I am using Xalan C++
Does Xalan allow multiple top Level parameters to be passed.

i.e. I call setStylesheetParameter twice.

theProcessor.setStylesheetParameter("var1","''value1'"); //value1 is passed
in single quotes
theProcessor.setStylesheetParameter("var2","''value2'"); //value2 is passed
in single quotes

I access it in the xsl file like this.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet SYSTEM "OTXsl.dtd" >
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
<xsl:output method="text"/>
<xsl:param name="var1" select="'output'"/>
<xsl:param name="var2" select="'output'"/>

This seems to work when xalan uses the debug version of xerces DLL, but
crashes when it uses the release version of the xerces DLL.

Am I doing something wrong ?

rgds,
Shiva

Simpletransform

Posted by Shiva <si...@informix.com>.
Hi,
	I did a release build of SimpleTransform.dsw
When I run SimpleTransform.exe, it asks for xerces-c_1_2D.dll !!!!
Shouldn't it ask for xerces-c_1_2.dll ?

Why is it asking for the debug version of the DLL ?

rgds,
Shiva