Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/07 18:59:49 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include scoreboard.h

On 7 May 2001 trawick@apache.org wrote:

> trawick     01/05/07 09:24:18
>
>   Modified:    server   scoreboard.c
>                modules/generators mod_status.c
>                include  scoreboard.h
>   Log:
>   minor scoreboard/status improvements:
>   . get the SS field in extended status output formatted correctly
>     (seconds since beginning of request shouldn't be a huge
>     negative number :) )

Ahh, thanks, Jeff.  Fixing that has been on my todo list for like a month
now and I just never got back to it.  There was a STATUS note about this
which I just removed.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include scoreboard.h

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> writes:

> >   . get the SS field in extended status output formatted correctly
> >     (seconds since beginning of request shouldn't be a huge
> >     negative number :) )
>
> Ahh, thanks, Jeff.  Fixing that has been on my todo list for like a month
> now and I just never got back to it.  There was a STATUS note about this
> which I just removed.

:)   I didn't realize it was in the STATUS file.  I started on this
a while back and ran into the OPTIMIZE_TIMEOUTS issue (i.e., "I'm 90%
sure I need to delete this cruft but it'd be nice to find somebody who
understands it's [ir]relevance to 2.0.").

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...