Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Prathik Puthran <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 10:37:44 UTC

Latest code of Lucene SOLR

Hi,

Does github have the latest SOLR code? Or should I be getting it from SVN
lucene/dev branch?

Thanks,
Prathik

RE: Latest code of Lucene SOLR

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

You can use https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/trunk, it might be a little bit outdated (a few hours only). Please note this reflects Lucene/Solr trunk (coming version 5.0), so you need Java 7.

Lucene 4.x branch is here: https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/branch_4x

Both don’t show the commit I did 20 minutes ago, but they are up-to-date with 8 hours lag.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen