Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by memo <me...@otego.com> on 2002/03/08 16:23:42 UTC

RE: Velocity & XSLT

Vadim,

yes, there is a velocity generator, so I guess most of the work is done
already. For the Wyona CMS, we would need to provide for a facility for
designers to design their pages in whatever tool they want, using velocity,
and then transform this input into "corresponding" xslt stylesheets, so we
can aggregate those with the stylesheets that do the content handling and
other things needed in a cms. We are not there yet, but when the time comes,
I will remember to ask for your help :-)

thanks,

memo