Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by roopasingh250 <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 14:40:56 UTC

Is it possible to retain the indexed data from solr

I am implementing solr search in my application.I am indexing the data from
mysql server to xml file,using the version solr 1.4.My question is

  1.Is it possible to retain the indexed xml data into a csv or pdf file.

  2.Is it possible to save the data from indexed xml to mysql server.For
example,if i am indexing a xml file manually,not from mysql server is any
chance to save the indexed data to mysql server.

Thanks