Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 国清 mack Lu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/17 08:04:27 UTC

About tomcat 6.0 and jcom lib

Hi all
   I have a problem about the tomcat6.0.32 server config when I use the jcom lib to do the print job.
   when I use the unpack version and click startup.bat to start the server in windows xp ,I can use the JCOM lib to do the print job.
but when I start the tomcat (Install version) width windows service,I can use it too ,but can not use the remote printer to do the
print job.
   I think the reason is about the system envirenment and the tomcat server config.
   Can any one help me?
   THX!

2011-06-17

mack Lu