Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Prez Cannady <re...@opencorrelate.org> on 2016/04/23 06:01:49 UTC

Thanks everyone

We’ve completed our first full sweep on a five node Flink cluster and it went beautifully.  On behalf of my team, thought I’d say thanks for all the support.  Lots more learning and work to do, so we look forward to working with you all.

Prez Cannady
p: 617 500 3378
e: revprez@opencorrelate.org <ma...@opencorrelate.org>
GH: https://github.com/opencorrelate <https://github.com/opencorrelate>