Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2005/05/08 17:13:32 UTC

Error handling

Hi every one

I am working on our error handlers, and wanted to put a jx generator inside
my not-found error handler, but this seems to break the pipeline and sends:

[java] 17:09:12.632 WARN!! Error for /cocoo ("my not found resource")
[java] java.lang.StackOverflowError

in console.

Is anybody familiar with this problem ?
has anybody managed to set up jx in an error handler ?

Thanks
Regards
Tibor

Re: Error handling

Posted by Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl>.
Have you tried testing your jx generator statement *outside* the error-handler. If you made a typo
and it is looking for a resource that does not exist, this will result in an endless loop...

:-P

Cheers

oceatoon wrote:

> Hi every one
>
> I am working on our error handlers, and wanted to put a jx generator inside
> my not-found error handler, but this seems to break the pipeline and sends:
>
> [java] 17:09:12.632 WARN!! Error for /cocoo ("my not found resource")
> [java] java.lang.StackOverflowError
>
> in console.
>
> Is anybody familiar with this problem ?
> has anybody managed to set up jx in an error handler ?
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Tibor

=====================================
NB: het Daidalos kantoor is sinds 22 april
jl. gevestigd op een nieuw adres:

Daidalos BV
Hoekeindsehof 1 - 4
2665 JZ Bleiswijk
tel: +31 (0)10 850 12 00
fax: +31 (0)10 850 11 99

Bovenstaand adres is tevens het postadres.
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV

http://www.daidalos.nl/

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50